Ultra 3.0 is our highly concentrated water based flexible membrane sealant which can protect all types of paint systems, wraps, ppf, glass, wheels and plastic trim.
Our Dual Carbon Polymer Technology™ was the culmination of over 11 months of research and development to create a perfect blend of carbon nanotube reinforced reduced graphene oxide which reinforces our existing HyperQuartz® formulation. The result is exceptional mechanical lubricity, ease of use, chemical resistance and of course durability.
A sacrificial layer with elastic and flexible properties is created which ensures the surface becomes self cleaning and most importantly protects the coating from degradation. Ultra 3.0 is exceptionally easy to use and is haze/streak free.
- Up to 9 Months Durability
- Suitable for all paint types, wraps, PPF Protection- Gloss, Matte & Sateen
- Spray directly on to a new quality short pile microfiber and work in the paint.
- Buff with a new quality long pile microfiber and remove any remaining residue.
- Once applied and removed carry out a final check with your long pile microfiber and a bright, but diffused light source. This will ensure no residue remains on the surface.
- Do not expose your vehicle to the elements for at least 6 hours.
- Ultra 3.0 can be layered immediately.
- Applying Ultra 3.0 can cause haze or smear if applying on Titan or Zeus as they are not fully cured until after 5 days. This is normal.
- Two layers recommended.
- Never apply in direct sunlight.
- Ultra 3.0 can be applied wet or used as a drying aid.
- If applying Ultra 3.0 during maintenance there is no need for preparation work. Just wash, deconatamine and apply.