Pyro is our state of the art Extreme performance series perhydropolysilazane coating containing nanograde titanium. Its thin film strength/density helps it withstand abrasion and temperatures up to 1500°c. The treated surface provides hyper slickness and repels everything.
Pyro is suitable for those looking to permanently protect assets with the thinnest and hardest possible coating without continuous reinvestment in non-professional grade offerings.
Pyro is available to trade professionals only.
Perfect for Permanent Professional Protection of:
- Metallic/Powdercoated/acrylic surfaces such as engine components, undercarriages, wheels, calipers and exhausts.
- Single layer application
- UV/UVB resistant
- Solvent based
- Heat resistance: 1500°c
- Durability: Up to 6 years
- Thickness layer: Max 1 micron
- Water contact angle: 105 degrees
- PH tolerance: 1-13
- Hardness: Above 10H
- Full curing time: See below
Durability is dependent on the quality of application.
- Professional application method- This provides maximum durability
- Use LVLP or Airbrush application
- Set compressor to 15-20 psi
- Spray substrate evenly- do not overapply
- Cure with IR - set lamps to 70°C for 15 minutes
- Asset will be fully cured.
- If IR lamps are not available please air dry in dust free environment for 72 hours.
- Manual Method- Apply evenly and remove within 30-60 seconds. We recommend IR Curing when applying Pyro, if IR is not available please avoid water/chemicals for 24 hours.